When it comes to your memory, there is good news and bad news
- The good news: a great memory is a skill and like any skill, you can learn how to use and improve it.
- The bad news: memory is a skill and like any skill, it takes effort, energy and dedication to learn how to use and improve it.
May's Memory Masterclass
In the latest Memory Talk Masterclass, I covered 5 key memory behaviours that can help build your memory skill. Specifically focussing in on the 3rd Key memory behaviour - Memory Palaces
>> Watch key highlights of this Memory Masterclass
Use the timestamp below to jump to a section
- 5 key memory behaviours (1:43)
- Memory palace challenges and a deep dive on Virtual memory palaces (5:02)
- multi-matrix memory palaces (14:33)
- memory palaces and the 5 steps for names (16:18)
- what to do when a Memory Palace changes (24:51)
- how useful is emotion? (26:07)
- make your behaviours into tiny habits® (26:45)