How Brain Performance Coaching Works
The Brain Performance Coaching Programme is time-boxed to 90-Day Sprints, this helps create clarity and drive the right actions.
Each Sprint is personalised to meet your specific set of goals, outcomes and challenges. At the end of a Sprint, you have the option as to whether you pause/stop or progress on your journey.
Sessions are one to one for 60 minutes and run bi-weekly for maximum accountability. You'll also receive a blanket of support via Text Coaching outside of the 1-1 sessions.
- Get Clarity: we work together to craft the right objectives and key results for the programme
- The Right Strategy: practical brain performance coaching that creates a strategy you can immediately act upon.
- Design Habits: coaching in habit design to create momentum without the need for motivation.
- Mindset Coaching: create unstoppable mindsets so you perform at your best in any situation.
- Track Progress: use our app to capture goals, track progress and analyse where to improve.
INCLUDED FREE WITH EVERY PROGRAMME
(value over £2000).
The Brain Performance Sprint
The first step is getting clear on your goal?
- Advance your career?
- Discover your purpose or next move?
- Play and perform "consistently" at your highest level?
We will work together to design an unstoppable mindset, Increase focus and implement a set of high-performance habits that push and pull you towards your goal.
You'll receive 1-1 coaching, plus the latest cutting edge strategies to:
- Overcome brain fog, minimise stress and increase focus
- Beat procrastination and improve productivity
- Reduce distractions and get the right stuff done
- Overcome forgetfulness and learn anything faster for longer
- Break negative habits and design high-performance behaviours
MEET YOUR COACH
Hi I’m Mark, back in 1995 I became one of the world's first Grand Masters of Memory and last year I was Memory Coach on Channel 4's, Can I Improve My Memory.
My mission is to inspire people to play at their highest level, so we can live our best lives. Got a question? Feel free to reach out.