The Coaching Programme
- Get Clarity: craft the right set of objectives for your next move, career advancement or transition
- The Right Strategy: create a Now, Next and Later plan so you are crystal clear on your approach and understand visible and hidden challenges
- Design Habits: coaching in habit design to break negative habits and implement a set of high-performance habits that push and pull you towards your goal
- Mindset Coaching: create unstoppable mindsets to reduce procrastination, distractions and anxiety so you perform at your best in any situation
- Track Progress: use our app to capture goals, track progress and analyse where to improve.
Career Coaching Activities
All Strategies are Personalised Around Your Unique Objectives
Here are just some of the strategies we will work through:
- Life story (strengths, passions, areas for growth)
- Finding your why
- Value and needs alignment
- Identifying global and identity beliefs
- Future memory mapping
- Role mapping
- Human Needs Scorecard
- Balancing work with personal goals
- Creating career & growth experiments
INCLUDED FREE WITH EVERY PROGRAMME
(value over £2000).
MEET YOUR COACH
Hi I’m Mark, back in 1995 I became one of the world's first Grand Masters of Memory and was Memory Coach on Channel 4's, Can I Improve My Memory.
My own journey goes from actor, game show creator, trainer and coach to working for the likes of BBC, Microsoft and Telegraph, leading world-class digital products to millions of customers.
My mission is to inspire people to play at their highest level, so we can live our best lives. Got a question? Feel free to reach out.