Create Products Customers Can't Live Without
Here's what the coaching programme offers
- Access to LEANSTACK's 4 Continuous Innovation Playbooks, with content from Ash Maurya (Author of Running Lean and Scaling Lean)
- 1-1 Startup Coaching with Mark Channon to systematically:
- Test the viability of your business model
- Prove or increase traction
- Save time and focus on impact
- High accountability that challenges Founders and Product Leaders to play at their highest level
- High-performance habits
- Increased levels of focus and productivity
- Results coaching to overcome innovator bias
MEET YOUR COACH
Hi I’m Mark, back in 1995 I became one of the world's first Grand Masters of Memory and last year I was Memory Coach on Channel 4's, Can I Improve My Memory.
My own journey goes from actor, game show creator, trainer and coach to working for the likes of BBC, Microsoft and Telegraph, leading world-class digital products to millions of customers.
Having had numerous side-hustles and startups over the years, working with me you won't just receive the highest level of coaching, you'll be working with someone who 'gets' where you are.
I'll partner with you to implement the right set of strategies and high levels of accountability so you can create consistent action and results.
How ProductFit Works
You'll run 90 Day Campaign's broken down into time-boxed 2-week sprints. This will help to create clarity and drive actions that move the dial in your business.
After each 90 Day Campaign you will decide whether you want to Pause/Stop the programme, Pivot your idea based on data, Progress to the next phase (customer/solution fit, product/market fit etc.)
Coaching sessions are 1 to 1 for 60 minutes and run bi-weekly for maximum accountability. You also have the option to bring your team into the sessions.
- Get Clarity: we work together to craft the right objectives and key results for the programme
- The Right Strategy: practical coaching that creates a strategy you can immediately act upon. Utilising Continuous Innovation you will consistently identify the riskiest constraint in your business model and validate you are working on the right action at the right time
- Design Habits: coaching in habit design to create momentum without the need for motivation
- Mindset Coaching: mindsets for your startup AND for you to actively combat biases and build resilience
- Track Progress: use our Coaching App and Leanstack Platform to capture goals, track progress and analyse where to improve.
Save $1000s in wasted time and resources every month
Speed of learning gives you the competitive advantage
As a startup founder, what value do you put on just 1 hour of your time?
If you can save a minimum of 20 working hours a month, by implementing a system that focuses you to work on the right action at the right time, what would that be worth every month?
If you are not seeing the rate of repeatability or growth you expect in your business you could be on the wrong path.
With ProductFit you will be implementing a system that sets you up to rapidly:
- Discover insights and hidden challenges
- Acquire the right set of early adopters and customer segments
- Activate new customers with a genuine "Ah Ha!" moment
- Retain happy customers with habitual design
- Drive Referrals via high UVP resonance
- Focus on the right business model to generate Revenue
- Grow customer traction in line with your goals
Apply for a spot to learn more.
Business coaching is usually claimable as an expense, make sure to check this with your accountant.
ProductFit Coaching Package
Limited spots available
- Two monthly coaching sessions with Mark Channon every month
- Access to the FULL Leanstack Platform (Lean Canvas, Traction Model, Lean Sprints, Customer Forces Canvas, Rollout Plan)
- Access to 4 Continuous Innovation Playbooks by Ash Maurya (Author of Running Lean and Scaling Lean)
- Bonus High-Performance Content from Mark Channon
- Access to our coaching app for increased accountability, focus, productivity and high performance
- You can participate as an individual Founder or as a Team (maximum 7 members)
We currently have 2 spots open to start July 1st 2021Apply for a spot